PJ Combustion Solutions Ltd offers a Consultancy Service for all types of combustion plant with the main emphasis on incinerators and cremators. Consultancy projects can take the following forms:
- Long term consultancy projects involving all the technical aspects of Waste Incineration Directive (WID) application procedures, documentation and on-going compliance issues.
- Problem solving with regards to plant performance, emissions issues and control philosophies.
- Plant optimisation with regards to emission limits, throughput and ash quality.
- Comprehensive reports on plant performance and future operational requirements in terms of maintenance and Legislation issues.
- Detailed investigations on specific plant performance issues.
- Production of detailed tender specifications for control systems, continuous emissions monitoring of equipment and filtration plant.
- Advice on monitoring instrumentation, location, specification and sampling systems.